VELT Botanical Frame - FittoniaRegular price R 435.00
- Gorgeous Nerve Patterned Foliage
Great as a single ornamental piece, e.g. in an Entrance Way
- Looks great in a collection of frames
- Great for gifts
- Dimensions: 12cm x 12cm Square
Want botanical beauty but don't want to water? Consider adding this magnificent pressed Fittonia to your plant collection without the fuss of plant care.
The delicately patterned leaves of the Fittonia make an understated statement in any space, with their nerve like pattern, and are a fantastic showcase of nature's simple but eye-catching beauty. Pressed and beautifully displayed between high-quality exhibition glass there is no way these framed leaves won't be a conversation starter.
Simply choose the perfect spot on a wall and add a picture hook to display your frame, either alone or as a series of VELT botanical frames, and enjoy the beauty of patterned foliage.
More about VELT Botanical Frames:
- Handmade locally in Cape Town.
- Preserved real-life plants sourced from local flowers, plant growers or private collections, gardens, and farms.
- Framed between two pieces of high-quality exhibition glass.
- Sealed with hand-soldered brass.
- Attached with a strengthened brass chain for easy hanging.
- Environmentally friendly products used during processing and packaging.
Please note: Each frame is individually handmade, and the foliage will vary slightly between each frame. That's what's great about them :) Whilst we have photographed the Frame against the window, we do not recommend installing them this way permanently as the excess sunlight may cause some colour fading of the botanicals.