Crassula - Blue HaleRegular price R 275.00
Scientific Name: Crassula arborescens 'Blue Hale'
Synonyms: Jade Plant, Blue Jade
- Gorgeous Blue-Grey Foliage
- Low Maintenance
- Loves full sun
- Ideal Balcony or Patio Plant
The Crassula Blue Hale is a unique and striking form of the common Jade plant. They have beautiful grey-green oval foliage, each edged in red. Creating an outstanding houseplant.
Crassula is indigenous to South Africa, making them highly tolerant of dry hot conditions. Making this the perfect houseplant for a hot, sunny space indoors or out. Best of all their watering needs are relatively low, making them super Waterwise specimens.
Water only when the potting soil has reached complete dryness, and be sure to reduce your watering frequency in Winter. When it comes to light, the Crassula will tolerate filtered bright light, however, will thrive best in some direct sunlight. Its low maintenance needs make it a fantastic beginner plant that will make the ultimate floor level statement.
To make a statement with your Crassula Blue Hale, consider these styling tips:
- For a style statement consider pairing with a 30cm Palm leaf Basket.
- Add a pop of colour with one of our XL Cotton Cord Planters.
Follow these care tips to keep your Crassula happy & healthy.
- Water: Allow your Crassula to reach complete dryness. Avoid allowing the soil to stay wet for too long, as this can lead to rot.
- Light: Bright Indirect to Direct sunlight is best.
- Humidity: No humidity adjustments are required.
- Fertilise: Feed during Spring and Summer with a slow-release fertiliser every 6 weeks. No need to feed in Winter.
Please note: Crassula are not considered toxic.