SOW Delicious Slab of Seed - Salad FlowersRegular price R 79.00
- Easy to Grow
- Container friendly
- Can be grown on a balcony
Flowers are a fun and exotic way to create a gorgeous garden like salad or that extra pop of colour when garnishing your dinner guests plates.
Not only do flowers look good but some have a lovely subtle flavour and are fabulous for adding to teas as an infusion.
Salad flowers are also super easy to grow and can add that extra bit of seasonal colour to your garden as well as being beneficial to all manors of insects. All-round a fabulous thing to grow.
Seed slab grows 3 Varieties of Edible Flowers: Calendula, Camomile, Viola
Plant Level: Easy
Planting Season: Summer
Companion Plants: cauliflower, cucumbers, onions, spinach, tomatoes
FOODIE FUN FACT: Delicious to eat or infused in a tea. These flowers attract beneficial insects to your garden that are natural pest controllers.
The SOW Delicious seed slabs are soil “chocolate slabs”, each brick is embedded with open-pollinated heirloom seeds. The non-GMO seeds will grow into your selected choice of either vegetables, fruit, or herbs. Each soil slabs is enriched to ensure vigorous germination. These slabs are the perfect place to start for those of you new to growing your own produce.
Benefits of Sow Delicious Seeds Slabs:
- Easy to space and plant
- Slab organically pre-fertilized
- Grows well in pots
- Added soil-biotics enhance growth & flavour
- The super-soil block holds water 3 x longer
- Only grows edible 'superfood' plants
- Compostable box
- Infused with Non-GMO, open-pollinated, Heirloom Seed
What is Heirloom Seed? The purest seed on earth - Preserved for generations
Ready for more? Why not check out the whole SOW Delicious Collection of Seed Slabs here.
How to use
Follow these simple instructions to get planting.
- SNAP into single blocks and soak in water for 5min. 1 block = 1 plant
- PLANT in a sunny spot in a pot or directly into your garden, 1mm below the soil surface.
- WATER daily until germination, thereafter keep the soil moist
Harvest in 10-14 weeks and revel in your success!