Plantify Email Disclaimer
1. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited.
2. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Plantify (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or be incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
3. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Plantify (Pty) Ltd with another party by e-mail without express written confirmation by the Director/s of Plantify (Pty) Ltd. Any agreements concluded with us by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once we have indicated such contract formation in a follow up communication.
4. We accept no liability for the content of this e-mail, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
5. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Plantify (Pty) Ltd. Employees of Plantify (Pty) Ltd are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by e-mail communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. We will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
6. This communication and its contents may be monitored for security and policy aberrations and correspondence that may bring Plantify (Pty) Ltd into disrepute.
7. Plantify (Pty) Ltd retains the copyright to all e-mail messages sent from its communications systems.