Being a Plant Parent comes with a new set of skills for keeping them thriving. Plants may present different symptoms and needs over their lifetime in relation to certain aspects of their living environments, which may include:
- Lighting requirements or adjustments
- Pests infestations
- Fungal or Bacterial Infections
- and Identifying Watering issues.
At Plantify we understand the importance of wanting to keep your plants as healthy as possible.
We will support you in 3 ways:
- On our Website, you’ll find our Plant Care Tab: for a deep dive into the detailed care and common symptoms of specific plant varieties.
- Follow our Blogs for expertly researched and original Plantify University articles on subjects such as 7 Steps to make Your Fiddle Leaf Fig Grow Bigger, Faster, Summer Plant Care, and a Guide to Repotting.
- Looking for Specific Plant Care Support? send us photos via email, or bring them in-store and one of our Plant Care Experts will gladly help you resolve the problem, whilst sharing some helpful top tips for future success.