Framed Print - Lipstick VineRegular price R 450.00
- Beautifully framed vintage prints
- Exquisite hand-drawn sketches
Great as a single ornamental piece, e.g. in an Entrance Way
- Looks great in a collection of frames
- Great for gifts
- Comes in 3 sizes
Do you consider yourself a plant enthusiast or an urban botanist? Consider these elegant, vintage-inspired botanical frames the perfect 'level-up' for your jungle refinement without the need for a drop of water!
Aeschynanthus more commonly know as the Lipstick Vine for its striking deep red to orange blooms that resemble a bright tube of rouge. These houseplants are the ultimate showstopper! No wonder they make for such an incredible vintage print, impeccably framed by Bits & Botany, creating a unique and inspiring piece of artwork without the fuss of plant care.
Simply choose a spot to display your frame, be it on a wall or a display unit, and marvel in its intricate beauty. Display the frame either alone or as a series of Bits & Botany handcrafted vintage frames.
More about Bits & Botany Frames:
- Frames are handmade locally in Cape Town.
- Each frame is skillfully hand-assembled
- Beautiful botanical print based on authentic, vintage botanical illustrations.
- Each print is float-mounted, rendering a premium, refined look.
- Each frame comes with a DIY Picture frame wire for hanging.
Each frame is hand-assembled by Bits & Botany. Due to this individual construction, kindly note that we have a lead time of up to 5 days before dispatch. Trust us, it's worth the wait!