Lipstick VineRegular price R 215.00
Scientific Name: Aeschynanthus Radicans
Synonyms: Lipstick vine
- Available potted in 21cm Italian Terracotta
- Trailing plant that blooms throughout the year
- Likes very bright indirect light
- Plant level: Easy
This plant is an absolute stunner, truly. Trailing leaves of varying colours, bright red or orange leaves and a full foliage make this plant a winner. And to top it all, it's pretty easy to take care of!
Our Lipstick Vine comes in a 20cm hanging nursery basket. For a touch of elegance choose the 21cm Terracotta Pot and Saucer option. We'll pot up this beauty for you so it arrives ready to display.
Follow these instructions to keep your Lipstick Vine healthy and happy.
- Water: Allow the top 25% of the soil to dry out before watering
- Light: Bright indirect light. Avoid direct sun
- Humidity: This plant likes humidity but will be fine in average household humidity.
- Fertilize: Feed every two weeks with diluted plant food in summer and spring. Monthly in winter and autumn