Framed Print - Philodendron LeafRegular price R 450.00
- Beautifully framed vintage prints
- Exquisite hand-drawn sketches
Great as a single ornamental piece, e.g. in an Entrance Way
- Looks great in a collection of frames
- Great for gifts
- Comes in 3 sizes
Do you consider yourself a plant enthusiast or an urban botanist? Consider these elegant, vintage-inspired botanical frames the perfect 'level-up' for your jungle refinement without the need for a drop of water!
Philodendrons have been a muse to many artists throughout the ages since their discovery in 1644, even one of the greatest artists of our time Pablo Picasso used this lush gorgeous plant as inspiration in his sculpture: "Women in the Garden". Now you can own your very own piece of vintage Philodendron artwork with our range of Bits & Botany's meticulous frames.
Simply choose a spot to display your frame, be it on a wall or a display unit, and marvel in its intricate beauty. Display the frame either alone or as a series of Bits & Botany handcrafted vintage frames.
More about Bits & Botany Frames:
- Frames are handmade locally in Cape Town.
- Each frame is skillfully hand-assembled
- Beautiful botanical print based on authentic, vintage botanical illustrations.
- Each print is float-mounted, rendering a premium, refined look.
- Each frame comes with string for hanging on the wall.
Each frame is hand-assembled by Bits & Botany. Due to this individual construction, kindly note that we have a lead time of up to 5 days before dispatch. Trust us, it's worth the wait!