Hoya Australis - SmallRegular price R 215.00
Scientific name: Hoya Australis
Synonyms: Common Wax Plant, Porcelain Flower, Wax Vine
- Fabulous hanging specimen
- Sweetly fragrant blooms
- Deep green foliage
- Plant Level: Easy care
- Gorgeous statement piece
Hoya's are taking the indoor plant world by storm and have become some of the most sought after houseplant varieties, and with its thick deep green ovate leaves, we can see why the Hoya Australis is a must-have specimen.
You’ll fawn over this beauty for its full lush foliage and simple elegance, that'll make a statement in a well-lit room. And when provided with the perfect conditions the Hoya Australis will reward you with delicate umbels of creamy white blooms centred with burgundy and smell terrific.
This perfectly dreamy trailing house plant is uncomplicated in its care routine and requires bright light, warmth, and slight humidity to prosper. All of these factors make it the perfect indoor dweller. Hoya's in general likes a good drink routinely but prefers slight dry spells between each, which is ideal for the more occupied plant lover.
Wax plants will turn heads when allowed to let their fast-growing tendrils cascade from a high shelf or hanging basket. Dress this looker up in a classic number such as a ceramic planter or a simple hanging basket to draw attention to its striking foliage.
Please note: Hoya’s contain a latex that can be a skin irritant for pets and humans.
Follow these instructions to keep your Hoya Australis healthy and happy.
- Water: Keep the soil lightly moist during warm months, and drier during winter.
- Light: Bright, indirect light with some soft morning direct sun is recommended.
- Humidity: Medium to high humidity will be perfect.
- Fertilize: Feed your Hoya during the growing season of Spring through Summer, once a week with a diluted feed. No Need to feed in winter, unless in active growth.